Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sweet of the Week!


I hope you were all able to try the Magnolia vanilla cupcake recipe, and if not by baking it, by picking one up and enjoying at the bakery.  This week I want to suggest the chocolate cupcake recipe from Magnolia.  This one is my favorite!  I also found out that one of my classmates, Trina, wrote about her love for Magnolia on her blog, and this is her fav as well!   I'll have to make them soon and bring them in to class for a treat! 


This recipe is very similar to the vanilla ones, but be careful with chocolate, when overcooked it burns easily.  Make sure you pay attention to the time and temperature of your oven.  Also it is up to you whether you want to use vanilla or chocolate buttercream frosting.  My fav is chocolate with vanilla frosting, and cream cheese frosting is also super delish!  You may just have to make them a couple times and figure out which you enjoy the most! 

No comments:

Post a Comment